9 Day / 8 Night trip which includes 9 days travel around Viti Levu Island, Robinson Crusoe Island, Beachcomber Island and Barefoot Manta! Highlights include plenty of time to relax, snorkel, swim or dive on Fiji’s best beaches, Robinson Crusoe Island, Barefoot Manta, Beachcomber Island, village visits, sevusevu ceremony, hot pools, mud pools, jungle trek, water fall swimming and 8 nights accommodation with 1 night each at Robinson Crusoe Island, Nadi, 2 nights each at Resort at Pacific Harbour, Beachcomber Island Resort and Barefoot Manta. Includes boat transfers to Robinson Crusoe Island, Beachcomber Island, then onto Barefoot Manta before returning to Nadi. A compulsory meal package is applicable at Robinson Crusoe Island, Beachcomber Island and Barefoot Manta paid direct to the resort upon arrival.
– Nadi on Wednesday & Saturdays.
– Pickups at all Nadi and Denarau hotels and resorts.
– **Day 1** Nadi to Robinson Crusoe Island including Nadi Town, jungle boat trip and the afternoon on the island including a snorkeling trip to a nearby reef!
– **Day 2** Robinson Crusoe Island to Pacific Harbour along the stunning Coral Coast. Stop in Sigatoka town and buy your own lunch. Head to Biausevu Trek and waterfall. Check in at Uprising Beach resort or Club Oceania and spend late afternoon at the Resort
– **Day 3** Full Day Tour – Depart Pacific Harbour for a drive through sightseeing of Suva City to Wailotua. Visit the 7 chamber historical snake cave before reaching Nasautoka Village for kava ceremony and village tour, interact with the locals and kids. Finish your day with bilibili rafting in the Wainibuka River before returning to Pacific Harbour. Lunch is optional but provided by the village at a cost of F$10.00
– **Day 4** Pacific Harbour to Nadi. – Depart Pacific Harbour for Nadi via sand boarding at the Sigatoka Sand Dunes. Stop in Sigatoka for a break before departing for the Sand dunes. Market & lunch (own cost) stop in Nadi before finishing your day taking a fun filled scenic half hour drive into the heart of the Sabeto Valley. Enjoy the famous Sabeto thermal springs & mud pools, an array of natural pools to soothe your bones and cleanse the skin. Stop by the side of the road on the way back to your resort for some road side tropical fruit or a cold coconut (own cost). Overnight in Nadi (included)
– **Day 5** Nadi to Beachcomber Island, arrive at this amazing island late morning, just in time for lunch!
– **Day 6** Beachcomber Island, spend a day doing activities or relaxing on your tropical paradise!
– **Day 7** Beachcomber Island to Barefoot Manta, cruise north to Barefoot Manta arriving early afternoon.
– **Day 8** Barefoot Manta, spend all day on this amazing island snorkeling, diving, swimming or spotting mantarays!
– **Day 9** Barefoot Manta to Nadi, depart the island and get back to Nadi early evening.
**Arrive and depart in style!** – Bula & Moce Pack at additional cost
Only Feejee Experience can offer you a personalised airport meet, greet & farewell, private air-conditioned airport transfers, 1 night air-conditioned accommodation in Nadi on your first and/or last night, as well as a Feejee Experience sulu on arrival. A sulu is a traditional piece of clothing you will need for village or cultural visits in Fiji and is normally valued at FJ$15. Feejee Experience gives you all this as part of your Bula (Arrival) Pack or Moce (Departure) Pack! You can choose which one of the great budget resorts in Nadi you want to stay at or if not, we’ll choose one for you! Once you’ve booked your Bula and Moce Pack just drop us an email with your choice at least 72 hours prior to you arriving or let us know at time of booking.
**Resorts to choose from are**
– Nadi Bay Resort
– Smugglers Cove
– Aquarius Fiji
– Bamboo Tropics
Spend 9 days traveling around Viti Levu Island, Robinson Crusoe Island, Beachcomber Island and Barefoot Manta! Highlights include plenty of time to relax, snorkel, swim or dive on Fiji’s best beaches, Robinson Crusoe Island, Barefoot Manta, Beachcomber Island, village visits, sevusevu ceremony, hot pools, mud pools, jungle trek, and water fall swimming.