Ride to Paradise (2D2N Rainforest Retreat)
**Ride to Paradise** is the ultimate way to travel around the Whitsunday Islands. This 2018 Australian award winning tour visits Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet lookout and snorkel on the fringing Great Barrier Reef on our custom-built vessel Wildcat which offers a smooth and comfortable ride around the Islands. The vessel has been built for stability and speed therefore Ride to Paradise is perfect for travelers who are concerned about seasickness. This package also caters to visitors that don’t want to sleep overnight on a boat but would still like to experience an all-inclusive
package holiday. The vessel allows passengers to arrive at the destinations quickly, so more time for activities such as sunbathing, swimming and exploring.
**Paradise Cove Resort** is a hidden gem situated off the Whitsunday Coast. It’s beauty and tranquility must be seen to be believed. The package offers lifetime moments by day then serenity and stars by night. Paradise Cove resort is exclusively used and sleeps a maximum of 32 guests in its Balinese styled Villas ranging from shared accommodation to private rooms with award winning bath houses. The resort has plenty of activities including paddle boarding, kayaking, swimming pool, table, tennis, Jacuzzi, pool table and much more. You will not be disappointed..
**Rainforest Retreat:**This en-suite cabin is secluded deep in the rain forest and completely private from any other guest. The cabin has beach access straight from the balcony. The standalone bath house is the real treat and includes 2 outdoor baths and a shower. This is an award-winning accommodation suite and rated the Number 9 bathhouse in the world.
This is the ultimate romantic experience and perfect for a proposal.
**Package featured highlights: -**
– 2018 Australian Award wining tour
– Relax at an exclusive resort for 2 nights
– Hill Inlet Lookout
– Snorkel the fringing reefs
– Scenic Seaplane flight available as an upgrade
– Fast vessel so more time to do the things you love
– GREAT value for money
– Comfortable beds in the evening
– See the Whitsundays in comfort and style
– Freshly prepared meals
– Free access to the resort activities including paddle boarding, kayaking, tennis, Jacuzzi, pool, table tennis and more.
– Brand NEW stable catamaran
– Flexible Schedule
– Experienced fun crew
– BYO Alcohol (no glass or red wine)
Upgrade this package:
“Fly to Paradise” includes
1 hour scenic flight over the Great Barrier Reef, Heart Reef, Hill Inlet & Whitehaven Beach. The Air Whitsundays seaplane will arrive at Paradise Cove resort on the first day of the tour. Please contact Air Whitsundays to book in the flight on Day 1 of the Ride to Paradise tour. Please quote the “Fly to Paradise” package so they are aware that this is in conjunction with Ride to Paradise.
**Please contact Air Whitsundays on**(07) 4946 9111** at the time of booking the tour and provide the following details of each passengers: – Contact details, weight and voucher number. Includes the following:
– Seaplane scenic flight over the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park, Whitehaven Beach and Whitsunday Islands including Hayman Island
– Touch-and-go water landing at the Great Barrier Reef
– Comprehensive in-flight commentary