Jetski To Paradise Jetski Tour
Multi award winning Whitsunday Jetski Tours offers exciting adventure tours in the Whitsundays and is the first and only guided jetski tour operating from Abell Point Marina, Airlie Beach to the Whitsunday Islands. Guests can ride the latest Sea-Doo jetskis into the beautiful world heritage Whitsunday Island Marine Park…no licence or experience is necessary!
**Jetski To Paradise…Visit exclusive Paradise Cove Resort – Delicious tropical brunch – 1 hour resort stopover – 2 hours jetskiing**
This fantastic tour will satisfy your thirst for adventure jetskiing away from the crowds to the very exclusive mainland resort of Paradise Cove. Enjoy a cool drink and a tropical brunch before spoiling yourself in the resort pool, go for a paddleboard or just relax. Once invigorated, prepare to hang on as the adventure reignites on the return journey.
The Jetski To Paradise tour includes:
– Approximately 2 hours of exhilarating jetskiing
– Tropical brunch and an hour relaxing at Paradise Cove Resort
– Informative and entertaining commentary by qualified tour guide
– Sea turtles, dugongs, seabirds and seasonal humpback whales (July – September) are often encountered on tours
– All riding apparel including lifejackets, rash tops/thermal tops, wetsuit shorts, polarised sunglasses, riding hats and sunscreen provided
– All photos of your tour provided free of charge on Facebook
– Free courtesy bus pick up and drop off within Airlie Beach area