Great Barrier Reef Tour (Dive)
#MULTI AWARD WINNING GREAT BARRIER REEF TOURS CAIRNS
**Experience the adventure of snorkelling, diving and sailing on our Great Barrier Reef Tours. The 25 metre high performance catamaran sails daily from Cairns to two unique outer reef locations, where you can dive and snorkel with turtles, colourful fish and see an amazing variety of corals.**
Adult – A$195
Child (4-14 yrs) – A$130
Family (2 Adult & 2 Children) – A$519
Infant (Under 4 Yrs) – Free
* Reef Levy is included in above total. This is a fee levied on all passengers to cover park entry fees and administration costs and is payable onboard.
Enjoy a personalised day on the Great Barrier Reef with a friendly crew dedicated to making your trip memorable and a local operator whose environmental credentials and attention to detail have earned many awards including the Australian Tourism Award for Adventure.
Our passion for showing guests the adventurous nature of the Great Barrier Reef has helped us win many awards including the Australian Tourism Award for Adventure Tourism. Come and join us on a fun and unforgettable day on our Great Barrier Reef.
– Sailing on a stylish and fast catamaran to two unique outer reef destinations
– All Snorkeling equipment including complimentary guided snorkel tours
– Heaps of outdoor sun lounging decks including the netted deck trampoline at the bow of the boat
– Air-conditioned indoor space to cool down
– A chef prepared tropical buffet lunch of hot and cold dishes including fresh tropical fruit (allergies catered for on request)
– Morning and afternoon tea
– Marine life presentations with our Eco Tourism Australia certified guides
**What to Bring**
Bring a hat, sunscreen, bathing gear, sunglasses, towel, etc. as you would for travelling to the beach. We have cash and credit card facilities on the boat.
Check in is at our counter at the Reef Fleet Terminal, Marlin Marina from 7:00 am for 8 am departure.