Alexander Stewart Eco Tall Ship (Share Single)
2 days 1 night – Departs 8 .30am Tues, Fri & Sun
Experience the romance of sail.
This magnificent handcrafted timber masterpiece, with all the modern comforts including air-conditioning and nine private cabins is ideal for couples or twin share. Leave the crowds behind for this intimate eco adventure. Relax on deck or get involved and learn the skills of traditional sailing. Tallship Adventures are renowned for their interpretive guided bushwalks, snorkelling safaris, Aboriginal culture, ecology and astronomy.
Discover the islands of the Great Barrier Reef with our informative and fun Eco Tall Ship Sailing Safaris. Our commitment to sustainable practices helps ensure that the Whitsunday Islands and the Great Barrier Reef stay great for generations to come.
– Great hands on traditional sailing experience under the guidance of our qualified crew – Interpretive guided bushwalks, snorkelling safaris, Aboriginal culture, ecology and astronomy.
– Fun, relaxing, accredited eco sailing adventure
– Use of our stand-up paddle boards
– Fully air conditioned
– Experienced and knowledgeable crew
– All meals freshly prepared onboard
– Large saloon area
– A relaxed tour for couples and single travellers
– Fresh clean linen and bath towel
– All meals including pre-dinner snacks
– Tea, coffee and tap water
– Stand up paddle boards
– Wet suits and snorkelling gear
– Marine and national park fee’s