2 Day Weekend Trip
Not only do we offer our tour at great value, we also have an Oz Snow Pack including lift passes and gear hire which can be purchased on the ride down. Buses depart Friday evening from University of Wollongong at 4pm; Sydney’s Central Station, Eddy Ave Bay 9 at 6pm; Canberra, Jolimont Centre at 10pm. Bus returns late Sunday night.
– 2 x Nights Accommodation at The Snowy Valley Resort Jindabyne2day
– All Transport from Sydney/Canberra to the snow in comfortable coaches
– Shuttle up and down the mountain each day
– 2 x National Park Fees
– 3 – Course Dinner on Saturday Night
– 2 x Hot Breakfasts
– Dedicated Trip Tour Guides
– Saturday Night Party with Live Entertainment!
**On Snow Upgrades**
Packs and Lift Tickets are purchased separately on the bus.
**Upgrade to The River Inn Ski in Ski out Thredbo**
– Want to stay right on the snow at Thredbo’s only ‘Ski in, Ski out’ Hotel? Upgrade to the River Inn and enjoy the convenience of walking outside right onto Friday Flats.
**Oz Snow Packs (paid locally)**
2 Day Perisher Pack:
$245pp off peak and $282 peak
– 2 Day Perisher Lift Ticket
– Ski Hire (Add 10$ Board Hire)
– Includes Ski Tunbe
– Paid Locally
2 Day Thredbo Pack:
$205pp off Peak and $265pp Peak
– 2 Day Thredbo Lift Ticket
– Ski Hire (Add $10 Board Hire)
– Add $25 for lesson in peak season and add $50 for lessons Off Peak
– Paid Locally
Peak price dates Thredbo (1 July – 28 August), Perisher (24 June – 3 Sep).
– All equipment prices shown are available through Snowy Valley Ski Hire conveniently located on-site in Jindabyne and backed up by our On Snow workshop on snow at Thredbo. Choose from a wide selection of quality equipment including carve skis, performance skis, strap in snowboards and performance Burton Snowboards all offered at excellent discount rates.